If you're Qualified, The courses will be FREE & introduction Driver Job.
The minimum requirement to apply for the CDL License before being referred to the ITC to commence process:
· Be able to provide an updated resume showing relevant driving experience.
· CDL A – Minimum of 2 years of recent truck (heavy and /or straight truck) driving experience.
· CDL B and C no Experience needed, but some professional driving preferred.
· All candidates must have an unrestricted driver’s license for at least 3 years.
· ALL candidates applying for the CDL A or B License must have a valid permit.
· No suspensions of any type within the past 3 years (including due to scofflaw an non-
driving related infractions)
· No At-Fault accidents within the past 5 years.
· No more than 4 points reflected on the abstract.
· Military experience driving commercial vehicles, may be substituted to meet ITG minimum professional experience where appropriate.
· WF1 centers can schedule pre-screened candidates for ITG assessment sessions held Wednesdays and Fridays at 10am via WS1
· (DOL staff, please continue to send ITC staff requests for appointments)
· If a customer is unable to attend either of these sessions, alternate appointment requests can made to ITC staff similar to DOL process.
· The CDL ITG assessment passing score is 70.
· In order to best prepare for ITG assessment test, candidates should be encouraged to review Commercial Driver’s Manual (General Knowledge, Safety and passenger sections) available at local DMV locations at no-cost.